Purpose: in your created and shipped labels tab, you can click on the eye icon to see more information about your parcel and perform some additional actions. In this article, we will go over the different possibilities you have to view your shipment status and edit your label.
How to enter the parcel detail view
When you have created a label from the incoming order overview, these labels will appear in the Created labels tab until they receive the first scan. From this point, they will appear in the Shipped labels tab. Click here to learn how to filter your orders. In both the Created and Shipped labels tab, you can click on the eye icon to enter the parcel detail view. Here you can also use the +add filter function to see orders with a specific shipping status, carrier, integration and more. Click here to learn more on the + filter feature.
Parcel detail view
Upon clicking the eye icon, you will see the following details about your package:
1. Shipping details
Under this section you can see details regarding the sender address, label announcement time, the deadline until which point the label can be cancelled, the shipping method, insurance amount and the weight of the parcel.
2. Customer details
This shows the customer name and contact details, and also displays which integration the order originated from (handy if you have multiple integrations) and which brand has been applied to the label (based on the sender address - click here to see how to set up one or more brands).
In this section you can see all the tracking updates provided by the carrier at various points during the journey of your package. The logo of the carrier will also be displayed. You can navigate through all the previous statuses by clicking on Older statuses to see the full journey of your package from first scan to delivery. The detailed status history is described below:
- The status shown in bold, (e.g. parcel en route) is the main parent status as displayed on the Track & Trace page. These are the same updates that your customer will receive if you have enabled Track & Trace email notifications.
- The status shown directly below the status in bold provides some additional detail (e.g. Your parcel departed from the DHL facility) . Your customer will also receive this message through the Track & Trace page and emails.
- The status in grey is the status we receive directly from the carrier (e.g. Carrier message: depart facility). It is normal and expected to receive the message “unknown” at stages of the journey in which the carriers are improving or updating their tracking information. Your customers will not see this message, but it may contain some additional information that you may find helpful. Only the parent status and message are displayed to your customer on the Track & Trace page and emails.
4. Customer service
Using this dropdown menu, you can create a support ticket linked to this specific package. The available options for requesting support are as follows:
- Shipment not traceable
- Shipment delayed
- Shipment delivered, but not received
- Shipment damaged
- Shipment lost
5. Actions, print & cancel a label
Clicking cancel label will allow you to cancel the shipment provided that you meet the deadline conditions for cancellation (click here for more information about cancelling a shipment). Once a label is cancelled, it will move directly to the Cancelled labels tab.
In the actions dropdown you can also delete a label. Deleting a label will also cancel the shipment, and the label will disappear entirely from your overview so long as you also remove the order from your webshop integration. You can also duplicate a label, or create a return directly from the label.
You can also reprint the label by using the Print label button.
Alongside the details explained above, you can also see the following information in the parcel detail view.
If you have set up and enabled your Track & Trace page and emails, this section shows all the email notifications that have been sent to your customer up until this point. This is only available in the Shipped labels tab once the package has received its first scan.
If a label has been created for two or more boxes (see how to create a multicollo shipment), any shipments linked to this label/package will be visible in the parcel detail view.
This feature is available for customers on our Large Shop and Business plans, and shows the items included in a particular order and can be used in combination with our Pack & Go feature to help automate the picking and packing process.
If you have set up shipping rules to automate your shipping process, the name of the shipping rule/s which have been applied to the label will be visible in the parcel detail view.