Purpose: Below you can find the answers to common questions about failed integrations.
I can't connect my shop to Sendcloud / My connection is not working anymore
- If you haven't yet configured all of your account settings, the connection to your integration can be blocked until your account is fully setup. Double check that you've followed all the steps in this article, and in particular pay attention to configuring a Sender and Invoice address.
You can do this by logging into your Sendcloud account and navigating to Settings > Addresses.
In addition to configuring your address, ensure you've enabled direct debit payments in your account. You won't be able to print labels until a payment method is enabled, and this could also block the connection to your integration. You can find out how to set up a direct debit in this article.
- It could be that your webshop isn't live. Integrations will only work when your shop is online and publicly accessible. If your website is still in test mode or not published, our servers cannot make an API call to your website to establish a connection.
- You could be using an app, extension or plugin that is conflicting with Sendcloud. Please double check or deactivate any additional plugin or extensions in the back-end of your website.
- Your SSL certificate could be outdated. Please check that your certificate is correctly generated and configured. Even if your webshop is live and working as intended, your SSL certificate could still be invalid.
- Check if you're using a caching proxy that does not allow our API to whitelist our IP address. Starting from the 1st of August, 2020 (01/08/2020), we will use the following IP addresses to access your systems. Make sure you whitelist the following or ask your developer to remove the Sendcloud domain from the blacklist:
If you're limiting access to your systems by IP addresses (with a firewall, for example), please take care that appropriate changes are made on time to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Check if the connection between your weshop and Sendcloud has failed by logging into your Sendcloud account and navigating to Settings > Connected Shops > Failed requests logs. Double check any error messages stored here, and pass them on to your webhost manager where necessary.
How to reset your integration
- In your Sendcloud account, go to Settings > Integrations
- Find your integration in the list of connected shops and click Disconnect
- Warning: You will lose all incoming orders and shipping rules associated with this integration. In addition, Sendcloud won't be able to send tracking updates on orders which have been shipped.
- Reinstall your integration. You can find installation guides for all of the integrations we support in the Helpcenter.
My orders are not being imported
- When you connect your webshop to Sendcloud for the first time, we only import your orders from the last 30 days. Any orders older than 30 days won't appear in your Sendcloud account from before you connected your integration.
- It could be that the incoming order overview is filtered to only show orders from today or from the past three days. Use the date filter button to set a date range to see imported orders.
- It could be that your products in your webshop are set as virtual or you have a virtual product linked to a physical one.
- You could have a plugin which sets the data in your order as empty. Please deactivate extra plugins that might conflict with Sendcloud.
- The connection between your webshop and Sendcloud could be broken. Please follow the steps above to check your Failed request logs, check blacklisted IP address and reset your integration.
If none of the above troubleshooting steps have helped, please contact us by making a support request from the Support section of your Sendcloud account.