Security plug in by WooCommerce blocks importer
If you have installed a security plug-in in your WooCommerce, certain settings must be switched off for the importer to work.
Click on the security plug in and scroll to 'filter long url strings', this option must be disabled.
Importer doesn't work
Check in the WooCommerce environment whether the permissions for the API keys are set to read/write. This is necessary to correctly import the data.
WooCommerce unknown error occurred
There may be an unknown error in the importer of your WooCommerce for various reasons:
- Check if everything in your WooCommerce environment is up to date, if you have updated everything, the problem may be solved, then log in & out of your SendCloud account.
- Is everything up to date and the error is still indicated, you can check whether your URL is set correctly. You can find this in your SendCloud account under settings -> connected shops -> Woocommerce. Here you can also see the public key and secret key, above is the URL of your webshop. Check if you have an URL with www. or withour www. when you visit your site.For example: http://www.sendcloud.nl/ or http://sendcloud.nl/, do not forget the / at the end of your URL. Also check for http:// or https://
- Check whether the permalinks in your settings are NOT set to 'standard'.
- If this does not work either, create new keys in your WooCommerce account and choose the read/write functionality. You create 'keys' in the following way:
- In your WordPress / WooCommerce admin go to WooCommerce> Settings> API tab
- Make sure that 'Enable the REST API' is switched on
- Go to the 'Keys / Apps' sub-heading
- Click on 'Add key'
- Enter a Description, make sure you select a user who has all rights and choose 'Read/Write' in Permissions (in Dutch: 'Lezen/Schrijven').
- Click on Generate API Key and then you get the new keys. Copy both keys in your Woocomerce's shop setting in SendCloud.
- Log in & out again in your SendCloud account.
If all this does not work, contact your web administrator. It is possible that your shop is not yet completely online, or another issue might be present.