Purpose: Learn how to connect your own Amazon Shipping carrier contract with your Sendcloud account in three easy steps.
The Sendcloud subscription plans have been updated. If the subscriptions shown in the banner above don’t match your current subscription plan and you’d like to know more, please click here.
You must have a contract with Amazon Shipping in order to ship with Amazon through Sendcloud. To acquire an Amazon Shipping contract, contact Amazon directly. You can visit their official website here.
Step 1: Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Lite, Growth and Premium.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or click here.
Step 2: Connect your Amazon Shipping contract
- Go to Carriers > My Contracts > Add your own contract
- Find Amazon in the list of carriers and click Add contract
- Use the dropdown to select the country where you're active in with Amazon
- You'll be redirected to the login page of Amazon Shipping; make sure you log in with the administrator credentials of the main account
- Select the checkbox and click on Authorize; you'll be redirected to the Sendcloud panel
The Authentication Token is prefilled after you are redirected; please add your Sendcloud email address and click on Add this contract.
Difference between ON and OFF shipping methods
We offer two main types of shipping methods with Amazon Shipping: ON and OFF. You will see the mention "On" or "Off" in the name of the shipping method. Here is the difference:
ON Amazon: Only to ship orders that are imported from an Amazon integration. Example: Amazon UK - Shipping One-Day Tracked (On Amazon Label) 0-20 kg.
To automatize the shipping process, you can set up a shipping rule: IF Integration IS Amazon, THEN Ship with [Add all On Amazon methods that you want to use].
- OFF Amazon: To ship orders that are imported from any other integration except Amazon. Example: Orders imported from a Shopify shop can be shipped with an OFF Amazon shipping method like Amazon UK - Shipping One-Day Tracked (Off Amazon Label) 0-20 kg from a shipping address in the UK.
Done! Once you've followed the steps above, your Amazon Shipping contract should now be successfully linked to your Sendcloud platform and you can begin shipping on your Amazon Shipping rates. When you create a label with an Amazon shipping method, the label price will now show as 0.00 EUR in your account.