With the help of the return portal you can process returns easily and quickly and receive them directly in an overview in your SendCloud account. Below we explain how you can set up and activate the portal in a few simple steps.
- At 'Webshop URL', you enter the link that leads to your webshop
- At 'Domain', you enter the name of your shop in small letters. Based on this, a personal return link is created (the link can be found under the 'Domain' box). You can share this link with your customers, so that they can generate a return label themselves.
Do you want to change the design of your portal? This is possible at your brand settings as well. You are able to select a photo that will be displayed as a cover photo on your portal. You can set a primary color as well which will be used on your return portal!
Go to 'Returns' via the settings in your SendCloud panel. Here you can set up the portal and the procedure. We start by installing the portal itself:
- Select the correct brand for your return portal under 'Your brand'. You can adjust further settings for this at 'Brands' in the top left of your panel (see step 1). The design of the portal is therefore based on these settings.
In addition to installing the portal itself, it is important to set up a return procedure as well.
- At 'Support URL' you can optionally enter a link that leads to a page on your site where an explanation on your return procedure can be found.
- You can indicate how many days your customers have the time to return the product.
- You can activate the possible reasons for the return that your customers can select.
- You can select which carriers your customers can use to return the package.
If everything is satisfactory, you can activate the portal. To do this, go to your portal settings and choose to activate and save. Your personal return portal is now UP AND RUNNING. 🏃
Below you can find a short guide on which steps they have to take to make a return.
First the customer has to fill in the original tracking number of what the package that they want to return and their postal code
Second step in the return process for the customer is to fill in the following:
- Phone number
- Reason of return
When the above is filled in they can choose a servicepoint to bring in the return package:
This is based on the postal code that the customer has filled in, in the first step of the return portal. When choosing select the servicepoint will be added on the return label.
They have to check the checkbox in the end of the portal to agree with the return. From here they can print the return label, it will open in a PDF file.