Purpose: view the transport conditions of shipping carrier DPD when shipping from Belgium.
You can hand in DPD Home packages at one of the DPD parcel shops in your area. Find the closest parcel shop here.
You can also organize a recurring pickup at your warehouse if you ship a minimum of 100 parcels per month. You can schedule a recurring pickup directly from your Sendcloud panel. To learn how to do it, read our article How to create a parcel pickup.
Shipping method features
- All parcels, national and international, are insured by standard up to €520
- Signature on receipt
- Tracking and live delivery tracking
- Email or SMS notification with predicted delivery time accurate to 1 hour
- Parcel delivered within 1-2 business days
Characteristics of the parcel
- Maximum belt circumference: 300 cm (1 xL + 2xB + 2xH)
- Maximum length: 130 (or check the calculator on the DPD website)
- Maximum weight 20KG
- Note: as of 2020, if the length of your package exceeds 130cm up to a max of 175cm, or if the weight of the package exceeds 20kg up to a max of 31.5kg, you will receive a surcharge for a Non-standard Package.
- (PLEASE NOTE! Check with your parcel shop to which weight you may hand in shipments)
Parcel handover at parcel shop
- Maximum belt circumference: 250 cm (1 xL + 2xB + 2xH)
- Maximum length: 100 cm
Like any carrier, DPD has prepared a document about the General Transport Conditions. If you waive the terms, then an additional charge will be charged on your invoice. When you start shipping with DPD, you automatically agree to the following terms: