Purpose: in this article, you can find the DPD shipping conditions. These are rules set by DPD for sending post and parcels. Some goods and substances may not be sent abroad. Keep in mind the international rules. This prevents customs from seizing or destroying your post.
Shipping terms DPD Home (with pickup or delivery)
DPD packages can be delivered to one of the 750 service points in Belgium. Your package will be delivered to the customer within 1-2 business days in Belgium.
All packages, national and international, of DPD are insured by default at € 520 with signature for receipt.
In addition, the DPD Home Packages contain the following services included in the price:
Track & Trace service
- Live Tracking
- SMS function with 'predict service' up to 1 hour accurate
Dimensions and weight
- Maximum belt circumference: 300 cm (1 xL + 2xB + 2xH)
- Maximum length: 130 (or check the calculator on the DPD website)
- Maximum weight 20KG
- Note: as of 2020, if the length of your package exceeds 130cm up to a max of 175cm, or if the weight of the package exceeds 20kg up to a max of 31.5kg, you will receive a €1,50 Non-standard Package allowance.
- (PLEASE NOTE! Check with your parcel shop to which weight you may hand-in shipments)
Like any carrier, DPD has prepared a document about the General Transport Conditions. If you waive the terms, then an additional charge will be charged on your invoice. When you start shipping with DPD, you automatically agree to the following terms: