Purpose: This article gives an overview of the Add Box feature. This feature is used alongside Pack&Go to streamline your picking and packing process.
Surcharges apply if you exceed the actual or volumetric weight specified by the carrier. The indicative price displayed does not take the volumetric weight into consideration.
→ How to calculate your volumetric weight
- To add a box simply go to Settings > Boxes
- Click Add Box
Enter box dimensions
- Enter the box details: Name, Length (cm), Width (cm), Height (cm)
- Click Default if applicable and Save
Edit or delete a box
You can edit or delete a box using Actions.
Add a box and apply a shipping rule
- You can even add some details related to your standard packaging materials and combine these with Shipping Rules. For example, you can set a rule that all orders above a weight of 5kg should be packed using "Box 2- Double Strength".
- When the order appears on the screen, the person packing the order will be prompted to use Box 2 for orders weighing 5kg+.
→ How to profit from smart shipping rules