Purpose: learn how to connect your Wix webshop with your Sendcloud account in three easy steps.
Step 1: Install the Sendcloud application
1. Go to the Wix App Market.
2. Search for "Sendcloud" in the search functionality.
3. Select the Sendcloud app and click Add to site.
4. You will be prompted to select for which site you want to install the Sendcloud app.
5. Allow the following permissions:
- Read basic site info
- Read orders
- Modify orders
- Read payments
- Modify currencies
Step 2: Connect to Sendcloud
1. Log in to your Wix site admin and go to Manage Apps on the admin dashboard.
2. Click Open next to the Sendcloud app.
3. On the welcome page click Login to create your Sendcloud account and login using your Sendcloud account details to authenticate the connection. You will be asked if you want to authorize Wix to access your Sendcloud account. Clcik on Connect.
4. Once you've logged in the dashboard screen will be shown and the initial synchronization will start.
Step 3: Fulfillment synchronization
Congratulations - your Wix webshop is now connected to Sendcloud. All orders which have been created in the last 30 days will appear in Sendcloud in your incoming order overview. From here you can edit your order details and create shipping labels.
After creating or updating a label for a specific order in Sendcloud, a fulfilment will be created or updated in Wix with the tracking number and tracking link.
Please note that if you are shipping with carrier BRT the tracking number sent back to Wix will not be traceable. BRT generates the actual tracking number once they received the parcel. Our statuses are sent back to the webshop upon label creation.