Purpose: Learn how you can use a single API (RESTful) to add full shipping functionality to any shop, WMS, ERP, or marketplace without worrying about individual carrier requirements and updates.
We offer 3 different APIs that you can use for a variety of custom features for your logistics process:
- Shipping API - Create parcels, retrieve shipping methods, and manage your account
- Service Points API - Find, filter, and check statuses for service points
- Return Portal API - Manage and process return shipments
Before integrating with the Sendcloud API
In order to integrate with our API please ensure that you have configured all the basic settings in your Sendcloud account. Please check this article on how to set up your account.
The following account settings need to be configured before integrating:
- Configured your addresses.
- Activated your carriers
- Set up your Direct Payment Method
If you do not complete your account set-up, you will get an error when sending requests to our API.
In order to start using our APIs, go to the Integration settings in the panel and connect to "Sendcloud API". Upon activation, you will receive your public and secret key.
IP addresses to whitelist
If you're limiting access to your systems by IP addresses (with a firewall, for example), please take care that appropriate changes are made on time to ensure uninterrupted service.