Purpose: Learn how to customize the configuration of your picking list settings within Pack & Go.
The Sendcloud subscription plans have been updated. If the subscriptions shown in the banner above don’t match your current subscription plan and you’d like to know more, please click here.
Customize your picking list settings
Each company has different processes and needs. Sendcloud allows you to customize the picking lists so that you see the items you consider necessary.
To customize your picking lists, change your picking list settings by going to Settings > Printer settings. Here you can select the printer you want to dedicate to printing your picking lists and configure the following settings:
Picking list configuration: what do you want to show?
- Show both summary and list of orders
- Show item summary page only
- Show list of orders only
Sort by: what order you want your products to show up in?
- Item name
Hide: you can hide the SKU, EAN and/or image of products if you don't want them to show
- Item image (read the section Item image to learn more)
Knowing how an item looks like helps pickers when picking the items of an order. Item images are active by default, which means that they will appear in your Pack & Go interface and in your printed picking lists. If you want to disable them, follow these instructions to hide item images:
In Pack & Go
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Settings > Pack & Go
- Under Hide, check the case Item image if you don't want images to appear in your Pack & Go screen when processing orders
If you don't hide item images, you will see the following in your screen when processing orders via Pack & Go:
In your picking list settings
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Settings > Printing
- Under Hide, check the case Item image if you don't want images to appear in your picking lists
- Click Update settings to save the changes
If you don't hide item images, when you print your picking list you will see a document similar to the one in the example below: