Topic: Learn how to connect your Holded account with Sendcloud in a matter of minutes.
Step 1: Obtain your Holded API keys
- Login to Holded and go to the API section (Control menu > Settings > Developers)
- At the top right, click the + New API Key button (if you've already created an API key, you can copy the current key instead of generating a new one)
- Give the API a Name (Description)and click Save
- Copy the API key which is generated somewhere safe—we will use it in the next step.
Step 2: Connect with Sendcloud
- Go the Holded Store (Control menu > Holded Store) and click Integrations
- Find or search for Sendcloud in the list of integrations and click on Learn more
- Paste the API Key you obtained in Step 1, add a Shop name, your Shop URL and Email address to track orders. Next click on Continue.
- Click on Connect
Once you've entered your API keys, you'll be redirected to Sendcloud. From here, you can return to Holded to begin creating orders which will be imported into Sendcloud.
From the Sendcloud panel, you choose a shipping method and create shipping labels. Learn more about order processing in Sendcloud here.
Can I manually add the shipping address to the waybill?
The shipping address has to be specified in customer’s account. It's not possible to manually add information to the waybill.
It could be that information was missing at first (e.g weight or shipping address). How long does it take for the correct waybill to appear in Sendcloud?
It may take up to 10 minutes for the new, correct waybills will appear in Sendcloud.
Can I see the products attached to the order in Sendcloud?
No, no products are created within the order as we don’t create parcels in this integration, only shipments.
Is it mandatory to include the weight for each item?
Yes, you need to add the weight of each item that you're shipping. This data is required in order for the process to be successful.
How do I reimport an order if it contains an error?
If your order can't be imported in Sendcloud due to an error, you can use your Holded Admin portal to see the error message. Make sure to fix the error first and then use the
Re-import button below actions.