Purpose: Learn how you can easily connect your Mirakl marketplace platform to Sendcloud in a matter of minutes.
Step 1: Install the Mirakl integration
- In your Sendcloud account, navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Find Mirakl in the list of available integrations and click Connect
- In the Integration Settings page, enter a name for the integration and click Save
- After saving the name, click the button which has appeared: Go to the configuration page
- Sign in to Mirakl by entering your authorization credentials
Step 2: Configuration
On the configuration page, you can choose to Enable/Disable return synchronization with Sendcloud. When enabled, a refund will automatically be created in Mirakl when a return is created in Sendcloud.
You can also enable a default refund reason from the drop-down menu. When a return is created in Sendcloud, the refund reason shown in Mirakl will be based on the option you select here.
Step 3: Label generation
When an order is created in Mirakl, the shipping label and tracking number are not generated in Sendcloud. To create a shipping label, you need to find the imported order in the Incoming order overview in Sendcloud and create the label here.
If an order is imported with missing or invalid characters, you will need to correct the incoming order by clicking on the Pencil icon next to the order and manually editing the address and customer information. Once the order is corrected, you can create the label in Sendcloud as usual.
If the order has invalid fields when it’s created in Mirakl, users will need to correct the incoming order data and create a label in Sendcloud.