Purpose: This is a guide on how to schedule your packages to be picked up by your chosen carrier. You can schedule your packages to be picked up once or on fixed days. Each carrier has its own conditions and guidelines regarding pickups.
Poste Delivery Business
Please keep in mind that collections (both incidental and recurring) are subject to carrier's availability.
You can schedule an incidental (one-time) pickup with Poste Delivery Business directly from your Sendcloud account.
- Please note that it is not possible to schedule same day pickups. The collection must be requested 1 workday before (low season) and 3 working days before (high season).
- Pickups will take place between 08.00 and 18.00 during standard delivery hours.
- You can indicate a preferred time frame (morning or afternoon) when scheduling a pickup via Sendcloud.
You can schedule a recurring pickup with this carrier if you have a Small Shop, Large Shop or Business Sendcloud subscription.
- Minimum of 1 parcel per pickup. If you don't have any parcels to be picked up, please contact the local office to notify them. Failed pickups due to parcels not being prepared on time or lack of parcels may result in a surcharge.
- Pickups are only available Monday through Friday. There are no collections on weekends or holidays.
To arrange a recurring pickup, please contact us by creating a support request from your Sendcloud account. Please note that activation may take 3-4 days.
Click here to see the information that you need to fill in and send us to request a recurring pickup with Poste Delivery Business
- Carrier: Poste Delivery Business
- Company name:
- Contact person (who will hand the packages to PDB):
- Address, house number and flat Number:
- Postal code and city:
- Phone number (Italy):
- E-mail address:
- Number of packages to be picked up:
- Total weight (kg):
- Size of packages (envelope, small, medium, or large):
- Days for the pickups (Monday-Friday):
- Notes (any special notes for the carrier):
- Date of first pickup (make sure you request it well in advance):
- Preferred time frame: mornings (9:00 - 13:00) or afternoons (14:00-19:00):
Pickup returnsPickup returns are also possible with Poste Delivery Business when your customers want to organize a return. The pickup is booked automatically when announcing the label (no need to schedule it manually online or by phone). Read more about pickup returns in this article.
BRT enables recurring pickup service upon contract activation for users that are shipping with our pre-negotiated rates, which is only possible from the Small Shop subscription onwards . Please find here the information regarding how to activate your BRT contract shipping with Sendcloud rates.
- Minimum of 10 parcels per pickup.
- If you do not have parcels to be picked up, contact the local office to notify them. Failure to do so may result in a surcharge.
- Pickups take place from Monday through Friday. There are no pickups on weekends or holidays.
- Times are variable depending on the depot and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
How to request a recurring pickup
To request a recurring pickup, please create a ticket from the support menu in your Sendcloud account to ask our Customer Support team to activate BRT for you. Please include the information that is listed on Step 2 of this article in your request.
You can schedule a recurring or fixed pickup with InPost Italy if you have at least 10 parcels per pickup. If a pickup did not take place, InPost will automatically come by the following workday.
- Collections will only take place Monday-Friday
- Two pickup time slots available (from 9:00 to 17:00): morning or afternoon
To arrange a recurring pickup, please contact us by creating a support request from your Sendcloud account.
Click here to see the information that you need to fill in and send us to request a recurring pickup with InPost
- Pickup address (complete):
- Contact person:
- Telephone number:
- Email address:
- Approximate number of parcels to be collected (minimum 10 parcels):
- Weekly frequency (indicate days):
- Preferred time slot:
- Type (envelope/package/etc.):
- Approximate weight of parcels:
- Approximate size of parcels:
Please keep in mind that in case of not complying with the aforementioned conditions, the carrier may apply a surcharge which will be reflected in your upcoming invoices.
If you schedule a pickup directly with the driver or local office, Sendcloud is not responsible for any incidents incurred, both failed pickup and parcels being lost/damaged or delayed.