Find out how to easily connect your Exact Online shop with Sendcloud.
You don't need any development skills and you can do it in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps.
Step 1: Download and install the Sendcloud application
1. Download and install the application via the Exact App Center. Use the Exact App Center search functionality to find and install the Sendcloud Exact Online application.
2. Select the application in the side window and click on the Try Now button on the top right corner to continue the installation process.
3. After clicking the button, it will open a log in screen to enter your Exact Online credentials. After authorization, you will be redirected to the Sendcloud authentication screen (exactonline.sendcloud.com) where you must enter the credentials for your Sendcloud account.
Step 2: Connecting to Sendcloud
1. After a successful login, you will be able to see the login screen. Please note that for each Exact Online Divisions (shown in the respective tabs) you will have to connect again to Sendcloud by clicking on the correct tab.
2. Please select your division and login to your Sendcloud account. Once the login is successful the dashboard screen will be shown. Synchronization will start running in the background with a default configuration. It will sync all of the orders with are approved and with the status open from the last 30 days into your Incoming Order Overview in the Sendcloud platform.
3. In the Configuration tab you can choose the following options:
- Choose if the label creation should be done automatically when a new Goods Delivery is created
- Map your sender address from Sendcloud to every specific ExactOnline warehouse
- Choose if service points should be enabled and which field from the SalesOrder entity will be mapped to the service point location id.
Goods delivery synchronization
1. If you have chosen to set "automatically create label" in the configuration, you have the option to create a label in Sendcloud for your orders directly from the Exact Online backend by creating a corresponding Goods Delivery. To create Goods Delivery on Exact Online please go to Sales > Orders > Overview. A list of the existing sales orders will be displayed.
2. Click on the order number of the order for which you want to create a Goods Delivery.
3. On the specific sales order page, please click on the Deliver button, and then on the Process.
4. A parcel for the specific sales order will be created in Sendcloud under Shipping > Created labels.
5. A Goods Delivery will be updated with the information from Sendcloud (tracking number, tracking url and a label). To see a tracking url, please click on Remarks, and in a popup field, the tracking url will be displayed.
6. If the application fails to create a parcel, this sales order will be shown under the Logs section. Please go to the Sendcloud panel, fix errors and create labels through the Sendcloud panel. Order will be removed from the logs and the Goods Delivery will be updated with the tracking information.
In case of the example below, a house number has to be filled in.
You can check our Troubleshooting section for further help.
Still experiencing difficulties? Create a New Ticket and support will get back to you as soon as possible!