Find out how to easily connect your BigCommerce shop with Sendcloud.
You don't need any development skills and you can do it in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps.
Step 1: Install the Sendcloud app in BigCommerce
1. Navigate to Apps on the left menu bar.
2. Select the BigCommerce marketplace
3. In the search bar, enter Sendcloud and select our BigCommerce app
4. Upon selecting the Sendcloud app, press Install and Confirm our access request.
Step 2: Connect to your Sendcloud account
1. Navigate to your newly installed Sendcloud app and login with your Sendcloud account or create a new one.
2. Enter your Sendcloud credentials and click on Connect
Congratulations! Your BigCommerce shop is now connected to Sendcloud and the orders can be processed via Incoming orders. You are now redirected to the dashboard page in BigCommerce.
If you are experiencing problems to connect your webshop to Sendcloud, you can check our Troubleshooting section for help.
Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or from your Sendcloud account create a new ticket from the Support section and select Questions about a webshop integration as type of support.