Purpose: Learn how to add and connect your own carrier contract to Sendcloud so that you can ship with your own rates.
The Sendcloud subscription plans have been updated. If the subscriptions shown in the banner above don’t match your current subscription plan and you’d like to know more, please click here.
Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Lite, Growth and Premium.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or visit our website here.
How to add your own contract
- In your Sendcloud account, navigate to Settings > Carriers
- Click on the My Contracts tab and then on + Add your own contract
- Find your carrier in the list and click the Add contract button
- Fill in your contract details. The information required to authenticate the connection differs depending on the carrier
- Click Add this contract when done
How to find your contract information
For most carriers supported by Sendcloud, you can find out exactly what information you need and how to obtain it in our Help Center. Go to our carrier page and click on your carrier. Then open the contract activation article.
Example: Bring contract activation.
An error pops up when adding the contract details - How to fix it
Check our article Contract activation errors to troubleshoot common errors with your contract. In many cases, you will have to contact your main contact at the carrier to fix your set up or credentials.