Purpose: Learn how to connect your Easywebshop with Sendcloud in just a few minutes.
The Sendcloud subscription plans have been updated. If the subscriptions shown in the banner above don’t match your current subscription plan and you’d like to know more, please click here
Step 1: Install the Sendcloud app
- Log in to your EasyWebshop back-end.
- Click here to find the Sendcloud app.
Step 2: Create API keys
You now need to obtain the API keys which will authorise your connection with Sendcloud.
- Login to your Sendcloud account and go to Settings > Integrations
- Find Easywebshop in the list of integrations and click Connect
- Enter the name of your webshop, enable webhook feedback and select the carriers for service point delivery (optional)
- Click Save. The API Public and Secret keys will be automatically generated
Make sure to copy your keys and store them in a safe place. Once you close this page, your keys will no longer be visible. If you need your keys at a later stage and don’t have them stored anywhere, you’ll be required to generate new keys via the Regenerate keys button. This means that the connection between Sendcloud and your integration needs to be remade with the use of these new keys.
- Copy and paste these keys into Easywebshop as shown below: