Purpose: Learn how to connect your Easywebshop with Sendcloud in just a few minutes.
Step 1: Install the Sendcloud app
- Log in to your EasyWebshop back-end.
- Click here to find the Sendcloud app.
Step 2: Create API keys
You now need to obtain the API keys which will authorise your connection with Sendcloud.
- Login to your Sendcloud account and go to Settings > Integrations
- Find Easywebshop in the list of integrations and click Connect
- Enter the name of your webshop, enable webhook feedback and select the carriers for service point delivery (optional)
- Click Save. The API Public and Secret keys will be automatically generated
- Copy and paste these keys into Easywebshop as shown below: