In this article an overview of the shipping methods with the Belgium carrier bpost.
When shipping with bpost @Home the carrier strives to deliver the package within one working day. When the customer is not at home, it will be delivered at a parcelshop and will be available for 15 days to be picked-up. Your customer can also arrange a new delivery appointment during that time on the track & trace page of the shipment.
- Standard insurance €10,- per shipped KG
- Minimum dimensions nationally 11,2 x 14,5 cm
- Minimum dimensions international 15,3 x 24,0 cm
- Maximum girth (inter)national 300 cm (1xL + 2xB + 2xH)
- Length longest side maximum 150 cm
BPost World Business
Send your shipments world wide!
Transition times are as following:
- Neighboring countries 2 á 5 working days
- Countries within the EU 3 á 5 working days
- Rest of the world 4 á 10 working days
Ask your account manager about the shipping conditions
Every carrier has carrier conditions. When you start shipping, you agree with the carrier conditions. When your shipments do not reach the carrier conditions it is possible you get a surcharge on your invoice from this carrier. Please always check before shipping the following conditions: