Purpose: analyze your printer settings and successfully print your labels. This article is specifically for users with an A6 label printer.
If your labels come out too small, please check your Sendcloud printer settings and the printer settings on your computer as described below.
The sizes should be set at 105 × 148 millimeters or 4.13 × 5.83 inches (4x6).
Sendcloud printer settings:
- Go to Settings > Printer settings
- Check if the format at Labels is set at A6 - Full page
Computer printer settings
- Go to your Start Menu or Magnifying glass in Windows and use the search bar to look for Devices
- Next, click on Printer and Scanners
- Select the label printer in question and click on Manage > Printer preferences
- Use the Advanced button to open more settings
- At Paper size, select 4 in x 6 in
If this size wasn't selected before, the issue should be fixed now. Try to print another label to see if it's printed successfully. If not, please reach out to our Customer Support team.