Purpose: view the conditions associated with shipping method Shop2Shop from French shipping carrier Chronopost.
Shop2Shop is the latest delivery service from French express delivery leader, Chronopost. This latest delivery innovation specifically targets today's eco-conscious consumer by offering unbeatably flexible delivery from parcel shop (point relais) to parcel shop.
Shop2Shop offers a more environmentally friendly solution for e-commerce retailers. The first and lastmile kilometers are covered by alternative vehicles in Paris and up to 42 cities in France to limit noise pollution and CO2 emissions.
How does it work?
You select a dropoff location convenient to you, and your customer chooses where they want their parcel to be delivered. The customer receives an email notification when the delivery takes place, and collects the parcel at a time most convenient to them.
Delivery takes place from Monday to Saturday to one of over 10,000 pickup locations (relais points) in Metropolitan France within 2 to 4 days. Around 99% of pickup locations are open on Saturdays, 43% are open on Sundays and 30% are open after 8pm
Tip: When you select a Chronopost Service Point shipping method, Chrono Relais Europe will be the default shipping method available. If you wish to use Chrono Shop2Shop instead, you can make a shipping rule for this:
Create a shipping rule to use Shop2Shop when a Chronopost service point shipping method is selected at checkout
Alternatively, contact us by creating a support ticket from your Sendcloud account to have Chrono Relais Europe deactivated as an available shipping method. You will then default to Chrono Shop2Shop as your preferred service point delivery method.
Ship without printing the label
The entire journey of the parcel is controlled and viewed online. With Shop2Shop, it's not necessary to print the shipping label from your Sendcloud account.
A Chrono Shop2Shop QR code will be sent automatically via email. Simply present the QR code on your mobile phone at a dropoff location when you go to handover your parcels. The shopkeeper or personnel at this location will scan the code and use it to print a label with a barcode. This label will be placed on the parcel to identify it.
Shipping method features:
- For shipments from and to France
- Delivery from parcel shop to parcel shop
- Online package tracking and email notifications throughout the life of the package
- Journey of the parcel is controlled and viewed online, from sending the QR code to printing the label
- The customer is notified by email when the parcel is ready for collection from a relais point.
- After three days, a reminder notification to collect the parcel is sent.
- If the parcel is not collected after 7 days, it's returned to sender
Characteristics of the parcel:
- Maximum weight: 20 kg
- Maximum length: 100 cm
- Maximum dimensions: L+ 2h + 2l ≤ 250 cm
- Parcels are insured for up to 33,00 EUR in the event of loss or damage
- No compensation can be obtained for delayed packages
- Delivery time is an indicated only
Chronopost has prepared a document about their General Transport Conditions. If you deviate from the conditions, a surcharge will be charged on your invoice afterwards. When you send with Chronopost, you automatically agree to the following conditions: