Purpose: This article explains how to manually and/or automatically validate all created labels from GLS IT.
The Sendcloud subscription plans have been updated. If the subscriptions shown in the banner above don’t match your current subscription plan and you’d like to know more, please click here.
GLS Italy requires validation of all the labels created in one day. This can be done manually or automatically. Read the relevant section to learn how to validate your labels.
Manual end of day validation
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Shipping > Created labels
- Select the GLS IT labels that you want to validate
- Click on the Actions button.
- Select End of day validation (GLS)
- Now all selected GLS IT labels will be validated and ready to be used
If you want to automate the validation process, you can set up the automatic validation in the contract activation page. You will be able to choose your own time slot.
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Settings > Carriers
- Click on the My contracts tab
- Click Add your own contract
- Look for GLS Italy and click Add contract
- Click the field Confirmation time (optional)
- Select your preferred time slot to schedule a daily automatic validation for all labels you have created and not cancelled within the past 48 hours.