Step 1: Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Small shop, Large shop and the Business plan.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or click here.
Step 2a: Register your FedEx account and obtain credentials
It's necessary to have a FedEx contract before you can obtain the required information needed to authorise the connection.
- You can acquire an account by contacting FedEx or by clicking here.
- Once you have your account set up, please fill in this form: FedEx & Sendcloud Registration Form.
- You can find all the information required to fill in this form from the FedEx website (see step below). Please ensure the information you enter is valid and exactly matches that stored in your FedEx account.
- Once you've filled in the registration form, click
Step 2b: Where can I find the information needed to complete the registration form?
- Go to the FedEx website and login to your account.
- Go to your account & click on
FedEx Administration. You will see the below overview:
FedEx Accountsand select the account you want to use to integrate with Sendcloud. You will see the below overview:
- Locate your Account number (shown above in blue) and enter this into the registration form.
- Next add your shipping address details into the registration form, taking care that they are entered exactly as they appear in your FedEx account (shown above in blue).
Once you've submitted the registration form, a Sendcloud Account Manager will contact you with the credentials you need to enter into Sendcloud. Once you have these credentials, proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: Enter your FedEx credentials into Sendcloud
In your Sendcloud panel navigate to Settings > Carriers & pricing. In the carrier selection page, scroll down the page to find FedEx in the list of available carriers, and click
Enable own contract.
Complete the form by entering the correct information into the relevant fields (see list of required information below), and click
Save when you're done. This is the information you should have received from your Sendcloud Account Manager if you followed Step 2a & 2b.
- Account number
- User key
- Meter number
- User password
Done! Once you've followed the steps above, your FedEx contract should now be successfully linked to your Sendcloud platform and you can begin shipping on your FedEx rates. When you create a label with a FedEx shipping method, the label price will now show as 0.00 EUR in your account.