Purpose: Learn how to connect your own "Colis Privé" carrier contract with your Sendcloud account in three easy steps.
Step 1: Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Small shop, Large shop et le Business plan.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or click here.
Step 2: Enable your carrier contract
Once you have activated a Sendcloud subscription, you can connect your carrier contract.
In your Sendcloud panel navigate to Settings > Carriers. Go to the My contracts tab and find Colis Privé from the list. Click Add contract. Here you can add the credentials needed to validate the connection to Colis Privé.
Here you can add the credentials needed to validate the connection to Colis Privé. Proceed to Step 3 to find out how to obtain this information.
Step 3: Enter your credentials
Complete the form with the information below:
- Customer ID: Your account category (2 digits: one letter and one number)
- Account ID: your Colis Privé name account
- Username: the code "DISTRIBSRVWS"
- Password: the password you used to access your Colis Privé account
- To ship using shipping methods Colis Privé Home Delivery within France, Colis Privé Small Pro Relais and Colis Privé Small Pro Domicile, you only need to additionally enter the control key (API key) to activate your contract.
- To ship using shipping method Home Delivery BE, you need to enter credentials into the following fields:
- Username BE
- Password BE
- Customer ID BE (also known as Colis Prive account)
Account ID BE
If you don't have the above information or are not sure where to find it, contact the Colis Privé Technical Department so that they can provide you with a password dedicated to web services.
How to activate returns
In order for returns to work, please reach out to your Account Manager at Colis Privé to request the specific credentials needed to support this service. Once you have the necessary information, enter the credentials in the following fields:
- Customer ID for Reverse offer
- Destination code for Reverse offer
- Username for Reverse offer
- Password for Reverse offer
If you do not enter these credentials, you will not be able to use return shipping methods.
Step 4: Tracking
Once your contract is activated, you need to reach out to your Colis Privé account manager and let them know that you've activated your contract in the Sendcloud panel. Your account manager can then reach out to the Colis Privé IT department and inform them that you're shipping via Sendcloud. The IT department will have to enable the transmission of tracking updates via the SFTP server to Sendcloud. Once this is done, tracking updates should be available in the Sendcloud panel.
In case they change your Colis Privé account number or Account ID, your account manager will need to reach out to IT again, to reconfigure the tracking updates.
Done! Once you've followed the steps above, your Colis Privé contract should now be successfully linked to your Sendcloud platform, and you can begin shipping on your Colis Privé rates. When you create a label with a Colis Privé shipping method, the label price will now show as 0.00 EUR in your account.
If you encounter any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us via the support section in your Sendcloud interface.