Purpose: Learn how to connect your own Colis Privé carrier contract with your Sendcloud account in a few easy steps.
Step 1: Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Lite, Growth and Premium.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or click here.
Step 2: Enable your carrier contract
Once you have activated a Sendcloud subscription, you can connect your carrier contract.
In your Sendcloud panel navigate to Settings > Carriers. Go to the My contracts tab and find Colis Privé from the list. Click Add contract. Here you can add the credentials needed to validate the connection to Colis Privé.
Here you can add the credentials needed to validate the connection to Colis Privé. Proceed to Step 3 to find out how to obtain this information.
Step 3: Enter your credentials
Complete the form with the information below:
- Contract name (optional): You may choose a name for your Colis Privé contract in Sendcloud, like "My Colis Privé contract", for example.
Home Delivery France
- Username for home delivery France
- Password for home delivery France
- Colis Privé account for home delivery France: Your account category (2 digits: one letter and one number)
- Account ID for home delivery France
- Control Key for Small Pro: To ship using shipping methods Colis Privé Home Delivery within France, Colis Privé Small Pro Relais and Colis Privé Small Pro Domicile, you need to additionally enter the control key (API key) to activate your contract.
Home Delivery Belgium
- Username for home delivery Belgium
- Password for home delivery Belgium
- Colis Privé account for home delivery Belgium: Your account category (2 digits: one letter and one number)
- Account ID for home delivery Belgium
Service point delivery (B2C, from France to France)
- Username for Relais
- Password for Relais
- Account ID for Relais
- Colis Privé account for Relais
Returns (from France to France)
In order for returns to work, please reach out to your Account Manager at Colis Privé to request the specific credentials needed to support this service. If you do not enter these credentials, you will not be able to use return shipping methods.
- Username for Reverse
- Password for Reverse
- Account ID for Reverse
- Colis Privé account for Reverse
- Destination code for Reverse offer
Step 4: Tracking
Once your contract is activated, you need to reach out to your Colis Privé account manager and let them know that you have activated your contract in the Sendcloud panel. Your account manager can then reach out to the Colis Privé IT department and inform them that you're shipping via Sendcloud. The IT department will have to enable the transmission of tracking updates via the SFTP server to Sendcloud. Once this is done, tracking updates should be available in the Sendcloud panel.
In case they change your Colis Privé account number or Account ID, your account manager will need to reach out to IT again, to reconfigure the tracking updates.
Done! Once you've followed the steps above, your Colis Privé contract should now be successfully linked to your Sendcloud platform, and you can begin shipping on your Colis Privé rates. When you create a label with a Colis Privé shipping method, the label price will now show as 0.00 EUR in your account.
If you encounter any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us via the support menu in your Sendcloud panel.