Purpose: Learn how to connect your Sendcloud account with your Afosto webshop.
Step 1: Install the Shipping links plugin
Install the following plugin to make it possible to retrieve a shipping label from Sendcloud into Afosto:
Once activated, the plugin will allow you to:
- Establish a link with the carriers of your choice (in the Sales channel, under Shipping methods)
- Link a shipping method in Afosto with the carrier shipping method
- The function
Pakketlabel afdrukkenwill become available on the order page.
Step 2: Link carriers in Sendcloud
- In Afosto, go to the dashboard of your sales channel and open the Shipping methods page.
- Click on Manage shipping links at the top right. Here you see an overview with set links.
- To add a new link, click at the top right
- In the form that appears, you must enter a name by which you can recognise the link and select Sendcloud.
- Depending on the carrier you choose, additional fields will appear.
- Fill in the following fields:
Publieke sleutel (Public key)and
Geheime sleutel (Secret key)
How to access your public and secret keys
- In Sendcloud, go to Settings > Integrations
- Find Sendcloud API and click on the Connect button
- Give your integration a name (e.g. Afosto webshop)
- Press Save. The public key and secret key will be generated
- Copy and paste these into the correct fields in Afosto to complete the connection
Step 3: Link a shipping method
Once you have linked a carrier, you can also link a shipping method from Afosto to this carrier.
- Click the button for the shipping method you want to link:
- Select the link you want to use for this shipping method. Based on the selected link, the available shipping methods are retrieved from the parcel delivery system
- Choose from the available shipping methods and click on save.
- The Afosto shipping method is now linked to the shipping method of the carrier.
Step 4: Retrieve labels
When a customer has chosen a linked shipping method with an order, the option to print a parcel label will become available. When you go to an order you will see an item in the left list under 'Order processing
By clicking on this, the parcel label is retrieved from the parcel deliverer. You can print this immediately or save it for later.