Purpose: Learn how to connect your Sendcloud account with your Afosto webshop.
Step 1: Install the Shipping links plugin
Install the following plugin to make it possible to retrieve a shipping label from Sendcloud into Afosto:
Once activated, the plugin will allow you to:
- Establish a link with the carriers of your choice (in the Sales channel, under Shipping methods)
- Link a shipping method in Afosto with the carrier shipping method
- The function
Pakketlabel afdrukkenwill become available on the order page.
Step 2: Link carriers in Sendcloud
- In Afosto, go to the dashboard of your sales channel and open the Shipping methods page.
- Click on Manage shipping links at the top right. Here you see an overview with set links.
- To add a new link, click at the top right
- In the form that appears, you must enter a name by which you can recognise the link and select Sendcloud.
- Depending on the carrier you choose, additional fields will appear.
- Fill in the following fields:
Publieke sleutel (Public key)and
Geheime sleutel (Secret key)
How to access your public and secret keys
- In Sendcloud, go to Settings > Integrations
- Find Sendcloud API and click on the Connect button
- Give your integration a name (e.g. Afosto webshop)
- Press Save. The public key and secret key will be generated
- Copy and paste these into the correct fields in Afosto to complete the connection
Step 3: Link a shipping method
Once you have linked a carrier, you can also link a shipping method from Afosto to this carrier.
- Click the button for the shipping method you want to link:
- Select the link you want to use for this shipping method. Based on the selected link, the available shipping methods are retrieved from the parcel delivery system
- Choose from the available shipping methods and click on save.
- The Afosto shipping method is now linked to the shipping method of the carrier.
Step 4: Retrieve labels