Purpose: This is a guide on how to connect your xt:Commerce webshop with Sendcloud and start shipping in a matter of minutes. No development or coding skills required.
Step 1: Download the Sendcloud plugin
- Download the Sendcloud plugin via the xt:commerce plugins store. Click on the Download button, enter your credentials and download the zip file.
- Unpack the zip file and upload the "sendcloud" folder via an FTP client to the /plugin folder of your shop's root directory. Make sure to provide the proper permissions.
Step 2: Install the plugin in your xt:Commerce admin
- Log in to your xt:Commerce admin page and go to Plugins > plugins uninstalled
- In the list of uninstalled plugins, find the Sendcloud plugin and click on the installation icon. Upon successful installation you will see the following message: "Installation successful, you can now configure the module under Plugins > Installed plugins".
Step 3: Confirm the Sendcloud plugin
- Now, in the menu for installed plugins, find the Sendcloud plugin and click on the edit icon. A detailed page will show. Make sure to tick the box for plugin status and save your settings.
- After reloading your admin page, you will the Sendcloud plugin under Configuration. Click on it and log in to your Sendcloud account. Confirm the screen for authentication.
Congratulations! Your xt:Commerce shop is now connected to Sendcloud and the orders can be processed via Incoming orders.
Need help? Create a new ticket from the Support panel of your Sendcloud account.