hereto sign up.
Step 1: Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Small shop, Large shop and the Business plan.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or click here.
Enable your carrier contract
Once you have activated a Sendcloud subscription, you can connect your carrier contract.
- In your Sendcloud panel navigate to Settings > Carriers & Pricing.
- Go to the My contracts tab and find DHL from the list. Click Add contract. Here you can add the credentials needed to validate the connection to DHL.
Step 3: Enter your DHL contract details
Complete the form with the information below and click Save when you are done.
- DHL Business Customer Portal Username
- DHL Business Customer Portal Password
Please pay attention to the following points
- The password and username that you use to log into the DHL Business Customer Portal. This data cannot be viewed online. You would have to request this from your DHL contact person. Please note that the password may contain a maximum of 1 "!" (exclamation mark) as a special character.
- Billing numbers can be found in the DHL Business Customer Portal (Name of your account > Masterdata > Contract Positions).
- DHL Tracking credentials contain a username and password. The username starts with ZT and a six digit number. Please note that the password may contain a maximum of 1 "!" (exclamation mark) as a special character. To find out these credentials, contact email@example.com
- Enable DHL address validation to avoid having to pay surcharges for relabeling if a customer's address is invalid.
Enable International returns
In order to be able to receive returns from different countries, please retrieve the country Receiver ID this can be found in the DHL business customer portal.
- Go to DHL business customer portal > Returns.
- In the Receiver and country overview, your account manager will define all countries from which you want to receive returns (per country = one line).
- For the Receiver ID please fill in the respective SO-2 identifier for that country - e.g. AT for Austria, NL for the Netherlands
SO-2 example, BE for Belgium:
To enable returns through the Sendcloud Return portal with DHL DE, fill in the International returns billing number
After adjusting the following shipping method is supported on the Sendcloud platform: DHL Paket Return.
Once you've followed the steps above, your DHL contract should now be successfully linked to your Sendcloud platform and you can begin shipping on your DHL rates. When you create a label with a DHL shipping method, the label price will now show as 0.00 EUR in your account.