If you have connected our Magento 2 e-commerce store with Sendcloud, you can immediately make an impact on your conversion rate by including the option to shop parcels to a nearby service point. Customers are much more likely to buy from, and return to, online stores which offer flexible delivery options.
Step 1. Add service points in Magento 2
- Log into your SendCloud account;
- Go to Settings > Connected shops, here you will see your Magento integration.
- Click on the pencil to edit your Magento integration;
- Activate the option Service points, and select the carrier of your choice;
Step 2. Configuration in the Magento backend
- On the Magento Admin Panel go to
Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- On the left panel, under
Sales, select the
- Click on Sendcloud Service Point;
- Change Enabled to Yes;
- Configure the settings further properly, and set a price;
Step 3. Save the changes
Step 4. Check if everything works
Now that the shipping method is activated in the checkout, your customers are able to select a location in their neighborhood, where the shipment must be delivered.
We always recommend to do some tests afterwards. You need to place a test order to check if you can select the shipping method, as shown in the image below:
Your customer can click on Select Service Point in your checkout, and is now able to select a Service Point on the map which appears on the next page;
The Service Point activation is now done! 💪