Purpose: Learn how you can offer delivery a service point to your customers at your Magento 2 checkout.
Step 1. Add service points in Magento 2
- Log into your Sendcloud account;
- Go to Settings > Integrations and find your Magento integration in the list
- Click on Edit to enter the integration settings menu
- Activate the option Service points, and select the carrier of your choice:
Step 2. Configuration in the Magento backend
- On the Magento Admin Panel go to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- On the left panel, under Sales, select the Shipping Methods tab.
- Click on
Sendcloud Service Point
- Change Enabled to Yes;
- Configure the settings further properly, and set a price;
Savewhen you're done to save your changes
Step 3. Create a test order
Now that the shipping method is activated in the checkout, your customers are able to select a location in their neighborhood, where the shipment must be delivered.
We always recommend to do some tests afterwards. You need to place a test order to check if you can select the shipping method, as shown in the image below:
Your customer can click on Select Service Point in your checkout, and is now able to select a Service Point on the map which appears on the next page;