Purpose: Create the connection between JouwWeb and Sendcloud so you automatically create shipping labels, monitor your outgoing orders and send tracking emails to your customers.
Step 1: Connect to Sendcloud
- In JouwWeb, go to Verzending (Shipping) via your webshop settings, then navigate to Meer informatie (More information) at the bottom of the page under Eigen verzendlabels printen (Print your own labels).
- Click on the button Connect with Sendcloud.
- If you already have a Sendcloud account, you will now be able to authorise access for JouwWeb by clicking on Koppelen (Connect).
- Don't have a Sendcloud account? You will be given the opportunity to create one before proceeding to authorise the connection to JouwWeb.
- Next, within JouwWeb click on Koppeling controleren (Check link). You will receive a message that the link was successful and you can begin printing your shipping labels.
- Your connection to JouwWeb will appear in your Sendcloud account under Settings > Integrations.
Step 2: Print your labels
- To print a shipping label, in JouwWeb go to Webshop > Bestellingen (Orders) and select an order to create a label for. Click Afdrukken (Print) and then Verzendlabel (Shipping label).
- In the window which appears, select your Printing options and desired Shipping method. Please note: once you click on Print shipping label, the label will be created in Sendcloud and the price of the label will be charged and appear on your invoice.
- After print the shipping label, your order will automatically show as Verzonden (shipped) and your customer will automatically receive a shipping confirmation email including a Track & Trace link.
- In the Sendcloud panel, your order can be viewed in the Shipped parcels overview.