Purpose: This is a guide on how to connect your PrestaShop shop with SendCloud. You don't need any development skills and you can do it in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps.
- Login to PrestaShop and navigate to Improve > Module Catalogue.
- In the search bar, search for Sendcloud and click on Install.
- Next, click on Configure.
- Then select Connect with Sendcloud.
- Finally, click Connect to authorise the connection to Sendcloud.
Please note: that there's no need to manually choose Webservice API Resources, as the module does everything for you automatically.!
If you're shipping with BRT, be sure to go to Settings > Integrations > Prestashop > Edit and check the box to enable tracking number information:
Configure Sendcloud to update the status of your order in Prestashop
Sendcloud will update the status of an order in Prestashop based on the different stages of the shipping process. This ensures that the information is up to date on your Prestashop orders. To do this you can choose between 4 default statuses:
- Processing in progress
Please Note: If you have customized the name of these four statuses, that could lead to missed shop feedback since we will not be able to recognize the Prestashop status.
- Once you create a label for a shipment, go to Integrations and click Edit on your Prestashop integration.
- Here you will see the option to change your Shop feedback.
- If you set Shop feedback to Set shop parcel status to "sent" at point in time when label is processed at carrier this changes the status to Processing in progress in Prestashop if you create a label. When the shipment is received and scanned by the carrier, then the status will become Shipped in Prestashop.
- If you set Shop feedback to Set shop parcel status immediately to "sent" when label is announced to carrier this will immediately put the status to Shipped in Prestashop after you create the label.
- For the carrier, the status in Prestashop will remain as Shipped.
- The status of your shipment will be changed to Delivered when the parcel is received by the customers or when the customer has picked up the shipment at a service point.
- If you cancel a label in Sendcloud, we will also push the cancellation status within Prestashop. This is done by selecting the checkbox "Send cancel status".
Experiencing difficulties? You can check our Prestashop troubleshooter for further help.