Purpose: learn how to connect Mijnwebwinkel to your Sendcloud account by following four easy steps.
- For connecting to Mijnwebwinkel with Sendcloud you need a Professional Mijnwebwinkel account.
- Go to 'Settings' and click on 'API'.
- Click on the button
- The following screen will appear:
- When adding a token you will see a form as shown in the next image. Choose at 'Partner' for Sendcloud. The generated key is only for Sendcloud usage.
- Click on the save (
opslaan) button to go back to your overview.
- Sendcloud is now added and the token will be visible (as shown in the image below). Copy the token, because you'll need this later.
- Log in to your Sendcloud account and go to settings > integrations. Here, you get a list of shops you can connect to. Scroll down to the Mijnwebwinkel integration and choose
- After clicking on the
connectbutton, you can fill in the generated API key that you copied from your Mijnwebwinkel environment.
After choosing on the
save button you are done with making the integration to your Mijnwebwinkel account. From the 'incoming order' tab in your Sendcloud account you can select the orders you want to create a label for.