Offer your customers the option of being delivered through service points can increase your shop conversion rate up to 30%. It is also becoming one of the most favorite delivery options in Europe. You can easily implement it on WooCommerce thanks to SendCloud in less than 5 minutes by following the next steps
1. In your SendCloud account, go to 'Settings' > 'Connected shops' and click on the pen to change settings of your shop.
2. Tick the box "Service Point" and the carrier for which you want to activate this delivery option (for instance, a standard and an express delivery option).
3. Go back to your Lightspeed back-end and click on 'Setting' > 'Shipping Methods' and the green button 'Add a new shipping method'
4. Name your shipping method and save
Note that the following titles are mandatory to allow the map to be displayed during checkout :
- "service point delivery" for English
- "servicepunt levering" for Dutch
- "paketshop zustellung" for German
- "livraison en point relais" for French
5. Now you can edit this shipping method as you want
Important note for users of the "native servicepoint" implementations in Lightspeed
Carriers like bpost and PostNL offer special checkout modules to integrate service point shipping methods in Lightspeed. Those checkout modules register data in a different way. We do not support those implementations any longer. If you want to offer service point delivery shipping methods to your user you should use the SendCloud implementation.
To understand how service points works with SendCloud and have more information please visit our FAQ.
Enjoy shipping with SendCloud !