Find out how to easily connect your Bol.com marketplace with Sendcloud
Step 1: Setup in Bol.com Account
1. Log in to your Bol.com account (right-top corner). You will be automatically forwarded via the 'existing customer' screen to log-in with your business account. You will see the following screen
2. When logged in click on your user name and choose 'Settings' in the drop-down menu
3. In the settings you have the possibility to open your API settings
Scroll down further. Here you can retrieve the public & secret key. You can copy/paste these keys into your Sendcloud account.
Step 2: Configuration in Sendcloud
4. In your Sendcloud account go to Settings > Integrations
5. Search for the bol.com modul and click on Learn more
6. Copy & paste the bol.com secret and public keys here and save.
Congratulations! Now your bol.com marketplace is connected to Sendcloud and orders can be processed via Incoming Orders
If you are experiencing problems to connect your webshop to Sendcloud, you can check our Troubleshooting section for help.
Feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or from your Sendcloud account create a new ticket from the 'Support' section and select 'Questions about a webshop integration' as type of support.