Purpose: learn how to find the right shipping method for your shipment; with a focus on the shipment's destination.
Not every shipping method is available for the destination of your choice. Below, we show two different ways of finding out what shipping methods are available for your shipment.
Method 1: Price calculator
You can use the price calculator to see what shipping method is available for a specific country of destination. Follow the steps below to learn more:
- In your Sendcloud account, go to Settings > Rates > Price calculator
- Fill in the shipping information on the left (see screenshot below)
- Click Show shipping options
The price calculator will now show you what methods are available specifically for your shipment.
Method 2: Edit Order View or Manual shipment form
If the order is already in Sendcloud, the fastest way to check what shipping methods are available, is through the Edit Order Overview. If the order is not in Sendcloud, you can also check through the manual shipment form (see at Manual shipment form).
- In your Sendcloud account, go to Shipping
- Find your order at the Incoming orders tab
- Open the order by clicking on the pencil behind
- Scroll down to Shipment and see what shipping methods are available at Shipping method (see screenshot)
If the order isn't in Sendcloud, you can use a similar method. Instead of finding the order at Incoming orders, you can use the manual shipment form.
Manual shipment form:
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Shipping
- Next click on + New shipment
- If you only want to check the available shipping methods for a specific destination, you just need to select the country of destination (and state if applicable)
- Scroll down to Shipping method and see what shipping methods are available