Purpose: This article is on how you can process your end of day paperwork with the Generate Royal Mail manifest function.
Generate your Royal Mail manifest
When shipping via Royal Mail, you are required to generate an end of day manifest and hand this over to the driver along with your items. This will ensure that you are billed correctly. Sendcloud has created a Generate Royal Mail manifest function so that you can do this directly in the panel.
Generate a Royal Mail Manifest to manually confirm the parcels of the day by following these instructions:
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Shipping and then go to the Reports tab
- Click Generate Royal Mail Manifest
- Refresh the page. Generating a manifest might take a couple of minutes. You will receive a notification when it’s ready.
- Download the manifest by clicking the download icon on the right
- Hand this document to the driver when they pick up your parcels
Unable to generate a Royal Mail Manifest
You might be unable to generate a Royal Mail Manifest due to one of these reasons:
- There are no outstanding Royal Mail parcels to include in a new manifest. This happens when all the latest Royal Mail parcels have been included in a previous manifest. In this case, a notification will automatically appear when you click Generate Royal Mail Manifest. you can find all the ready to send parcels in the Manifest you last created.
- Error: If you are notified that an error has occurred while trying to generate the manifest, please check your orders and try again. If the issue persists, contact our support team.