Purpose: This article is on how you can process your end-of-day paperwork with the Generate Royal Mail manifest function.
Generate your Royal Mail manifest
When shipping via Royal Mail, you are required to generate an end-of-day manifest and hand this over to the driver along with your items. This will ensure that you are billed correctly. With Sendcloud, you can generate the Royal Mail manifest directly in the panel.
Generate a Royal Mail Manifest to manually confirm the parcels of the day by following these instructions:
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Shipping and then go to the Reports tab
- Download the manifest by clicking the download icon on the right
- Hand this document to the driver when they pick up your parcels
Unable to generate a Royal Mail Manifest
You might be unable to generate a Royal Mail Manifest due to one of these reasons:
There are no outstanding Royal Mail parcels to include in a new manifest. This happens when all the latest Royal Mail parcels have been included in a previous manifest. In this case, a notification will automatically appear when you click Generate Royal Mail Manifest. you can find all the ready-to-send parcels in the Manifest you last created.
- Error: If you are notified of an error while trying to generate the manifest, please check your orders and try again. If the issue persists, contact our support team.
- If you don't generate the End-of-day manifest by 19:00 Dutch time / 18:00 UK time, the system does an automatic cleanup, and the document is not uploaded to the Sendcloud panel. In this situation, please reach out to our support team, and we can retrieve the document for you. To prevent this from happening in the future, ensure that you generate the End-of-Day manifest on the same day you create Royal Mail labels.