Purpose: This article is on how you can process your end of day paperwork with the Generate Royal Mail manifest function.
When shipping via Royal Mail, you are required to generate an end of day manifest and hand this over to the driver along with your items. This will ensure that you are billed correctly. Sendcloud has created a Generate Royal Mail manifest function so that you can do this directly in the panel.
Generate your Royal Mail manifest
- In the Sendcloud panel go to shipping > Report and click Generate Royal Mail manifest.
- Generating a manifest will take a couple of minutes, you will receive a notification when it’s ready.
- You can download your Royal Mail manifest by clicking on the download icon.
Unable to generate a Royal Mail manifest
- If there are no outstanding Royal Mail parcels to include in a new manifest, the following notification will automatically appear when you click Generate Royal Mail manifest. This happens when all the latest Royal Mail parcels have been included in a previous manifest. You can find all the ready to send parcels in the manifest you last created
- If you are notified that an error has occurred while generating a Royal Mail manifest please check your orders and try again.