Purpose: Learn how to connect Picqer to your Sendcloud account.
Step 1: Create Sendcloud API keys
First of all, you need to create a (new) Picqer integration in your Sendcloud account. Once it is done, your API keys will be automatically created and you will need these to integrate Sendcloud with Picqer. To get your API keys, follow these steps:
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Settings > Integrations and find Picqer in the list.
- Click Connect.
- Give it a name, like "Picqer integration" for example.
- Enable webhook feedback (optional) and enter the Webhook URL (only if you want to enable feedback).
- Activate service point delivery (optional).
- Click Save when done.
- Your Public Key and your Secret Key are now generated. Make sure you copy them and store them in a safe place.
Step 2: Add Sendcloud as a shipping provider in Picqer
- In your Picqer account, go to Settings and then click Shipping providers.
- Now click +New Shipping provider.
- Enter the name "Sendcloud".
- Fill in your API Keys (see Step 1).
- Click Save.
Step 3: Add your shipping profile
In the next step, you will be able to create your first shipping profile. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Give the profile a name. For example, use "DHLForYou".
- Select the shipping method. You will see a list with all the shipping methods that are active in your Sendcloud account.
- Decide whether you want to include parcel items always or only for shipments outside the EU. If you select "Always", the items in a picking list will always be sent to Sendcloud. When the label is created, in your Sendcloud panel you can see the items of a shipment by viewing the label details. When items are being imported in Sendcloud, it can also be specified through the Return portal or Manual returns, which items from the shipment are being returned.
- Click Save.
When you have successfully added the profile you will get an overview of the shipping provider. Sendcloud will now be part of the list.
To add more shipping-profiles (for example, if you want to add PostNL), go to Shipping providers > Sendcloud > Click +Add shipping profile in the top-right corner of the screen. Then follow the instructions mentioned above.
Step 4: Create a shipment
After connecting Sendcloud, you will be able to create new shipments in Picqer. Follow the steps below:
- When you are viewing a picking list and you have already picked the products of an order, you will see that there's a green check symbol next to "Pick products", on the top-left corner.
- Now you can create the the shipment. To do so, click the button Create shipment.
- A new window will appear. Click the drop-down menu to choose the shipping profile that you want to use.
- Adjust the weight if needed. Although not every carrier requires you to include the weight, you must enter the weight here to be able to create the shipment.
- Click Create shipment when done.
- You will see that the button 'Create shipment' has received a checked box, this tick-mark indicates that this step has been completed. You can generate multiple labels per picklist.
Click here to see an example of a shipment created via Sendcloud
In the image below you can see that the shipment has been created for the order (picking list). The tracking code is added to the picking list in Picqer. The label is now available in Picqer. To open it, click Label.
And this is the label: