SendCloud respects the privacy of its users and their customers. The protection of personal data during the collection, processing and storing when visiting our websites and using our Services is very important to us. The (personal) data provided by our users is treated with the utmost care and is protected in accordance with legal regulations.
In order to explain to you how and why we process the data provided by you, we have set up the following pages.
How we store, handle and protect your data
- Data Portability
- Data Retention Policy
- Data Deletion Policy
- Data Availability and Backup
- Data Storage & Transmission
How we secure access to our system
- Application Server Access and Authentication
- Fine Grained Employee Access and Authentication
- Automatic Security Checks
- Employee Workspaces
Further general information on privacy and security
- Overview of Sub-processors
- Terms & Conditions including Data Processing Terms
- Our GDPR page
The types of Personal Data that is being processed via SendCloud as Processor, the extend of which is determined and controller by our Customer, may included but are not limited to the following categories of Peronal Data:
- First and last name
- Contact information (company, email, phone, physical business address)
- Personal contact information (email, phone, physical address)
- Order & product information
For more information regarding Privacy & GDPR, you can contact us at email@example.com.