Purpose: We've made some adjustments to the way you can edit your orders to make it even easier for you to make changes and select your shipping methods. In this article we explain how you can edit your orders with the new Edit Order View.
Switch to the beta version of the Edit Order View
- In your Sendcloud account, go to the Shipping tab
- In your incoming order overview, click the pen icon next to an order you want to adjust
- At the top of the page, click the button Switch now
- You can now edit your order in the new view
- You can return to the old version any time by clicking Switch to old view
How to edit your orders
In your incoming order overview, click the pen icon next to an order to enter the order edit view. In this view, you can swap between the following tabs to view information about your order:
In this tab you can view and edit information about the shipment. Use the dropdown menu under Shipping method to change the carrier and shipping method that will be used to print your label. You can also add additional insurance, adjust the number of parcels for multicollo, edit shipment weight and enable cash on delivery for suitable shipping methods.
Here you can view your customer's address and contact details, and make adjustments if the order is in error (for example, if a house number is missing).
This overview displays information about your shop, and the status of the order. The name of the integration, brand used for the shipping label and the name of the checkout shipping method is listed here.
If you are on our Large shop subscription plan or higher, you can see the items included in your customer's order.
If you're shipping outside of the EU, you will be prompted to fill in some information about the products in your order, such as the item description, value, country of origin and HS Code. This will then be used to generate your customs documentation. You will be able to view and fill in item information regardless of your subscription plan if you're shipping internationally.
More information on how customs document generation works in Sendcloud can be found in the following article: How to download customs documents through Sendcloud
A summary of the label is displayed on the right hand side. Double check the sender address, shipping method, number of parcels and insurance amount are all correct. The total price of the label is indicated based on the shipping method selected.
When you're happy with the adjustments you made, click Save. Now you can go ahead and print your order as usual.
How to duplicate a label
- Click on the Shipped tab under Shipping
- Select the order you want to duplicate by clicking on the eye-icon to open the Label details view.
- Select the Actions drop-down menu and click Duplicate Label to open the Duplicate shipment page
- Edit the details to your preference and click Create label
- Finally, select a Format on the Choose print options pop-up window