Purpose: This article shows how you can now create returns directly from the Shipped parcel overview.
How to access the Manual Return Form
- Go to the Shipping overview and click on Shipped
- Click on the eye-icon next to the order for which you want to create a return
- Click on Actions
- Select Create return
You will be brought to the Manual Return Form for outgoing shipments:
- On the new Manual Return Form your customer's details will be pre-filled.
- The Manual Return Form will allow you to fill in the return reason for items, if applicable. The information will be pre-filled based on the previous outgoing shipment.
- If you use the form to create a return for your customer from the outgoing shipment, the returned item will be presented in the overview.
Tick the box Send return label to the customer if you want your customer to receive the return label in their inbox. Please note that if Tracking email notifications are not enabled, no return label can be forwarded.
Finally, click on
How to create a return using the return portal
If you prefer to use the return portal to create returns, instead of filling in the return form, you can still choose to do so.
- Go to the shipping overview and click on Shipped
- Click the eye icon next to the order for which you want to create a return
- Select Actions
- Select Create a return with return portal from the dropdown menu
- You will be directed to the return portal where you can proceed to enter your customer's details as usual