Purpose: This article explains how to manually and/or automatically validate all created labels from GLS IT.
This article is intended for users who have a SaaS contract with GLS IT
Manually validate a label:
- Go to the Created labels tab.
- Select the GLS IT labels that you want to validate.
- Click on the Actions button.
- Select End of day validation (GLS).
- Now all selected GLS IT labels will be validated and become ready to use
Automatically validate a label
- Go to Carriers & Pricing.
- Click on the My contracts tab.
- Select GLS IT contract.
- Click on the dropdown Automatic end of day validation (optional).
- You can now choose from the time slots, occurring in 30-minute intervals.
- Every day at the selected time slot all GLS IT labels that have not yet been validated will be validated.