Purpose: In this article we explain how you can add prices for nominated day delivery in Magento 2. These delivery costs will then be displayed to your customers at checkout via the Sendcloud Checkout feature.
Add pricing to your Magento store checkout
Once you’ve configured and published your checkout, you need to add prices to the delivery products you’ll be offering to your customers. Adding pricing is done in the Magento store back-end.
Not sure how much to charge for delivery costs? You can always check the price calculator directly from your Sendcloud panel.
Follow the steps below to add your delivery costs to your checkout page.
- In your Magento store dashboard, use the left sidebar to navigate to Stores > Configuration
- From the configuration page, go to Sales and select
- In the delivery methods page you will see the method Sendcloud Skeleton. This is the method which contains the configuration for delivery methods sent by Sendcloud to the Magento back-end. Click on Sendcloud Skeleton to configure the delivery method.
- Scroll down until you find the Pricing section. Here you can enter a price for all of the nominated day shipping options you will offer at your checkout through Sendcloud. Enter the price you want to offer into the price field.
- Once done, scroll back up to the top of the page and click
- Your nominated day pricing is now saved and will be displayed and charged to your customers at checkout.
How your checkout will appear
Once you’ve added your pricing, it will be displayed to your customers at the checkout page. Now they can select their nominated delivery day and they will be charged for the appropriate delivery fee.
The cost of delivery will appear next to the name of the carrier and shipping method in the checkout page.
Your checkout is live! Want to learn more about how nominated day deliveries will appear in your incoming order overview?
Follow the next article to learn How to process nominated day deliveries using the checkout feature.