What is the Beta Community?
The Beta Community is a collaborative space where you can connect with other Sendcloud users to discuss your experience using our platform.
When you become a community member, you get early access to test our latest features while they're still under development, and provide feedback on their usability.
What's more, you can provide valuable insights into how we can improve our product to make sure that we're catering to your needs as an e-commerce retailer.
Ultimately, the aim of the community is to create an environment where we can all grow and win together.
Who is it for?
Any Sendcloud user on a Small Shop subscription plan or above, who wants to be actively involved in the continuous development and improvement of our product.
Once joined, you'll benefit from some exciting perks:
- Get early insight into exciting new releases, such as the Checkout feature
- Have direct input on improving product quality
- Communicate directly with our developers and product experts
- The chance to become a Sendcloud Advocate
- Grow your contact list by meeting and talking with like-minded e-commerce retailers
- Knowledge sharing, success stories and inspiration shared amongst community members
- Access to exciting events, and more!
Sounds great! How do I join?
- In your Sendcloud account, go to Settings > Account
- Scroll down to the Beta section
- Toggle access:
- Click the button to join:
What will my role be as a Sendcloud Beta tester?
- Active participation and initiation of discussions about various new features
- User testing, to include focus grounds, interviews, and access to prototypes.
- Participation in events and feedback regarding the progression of the community
- Adherence to the community guidelines*
- Be honest: We're sharing insights about our current products and future developments. Please be honest about the tests, questions, and topics that will be discussed. We actively encourage your opinion and try to make our product fit your needs.
- Share generously: Your stories and experiences may be exactly what another member needs to hear today to solve a problem or seize an opportunity. And again, we really listen to your opinion, so the more the better.
- Feel welcome: The first language in this community is English; the prototypes, surveys, and questions will all be in English. If you prefer to answer in your own language, feel free to do so. We have a great multi-language team at Sendcloud.
- Participate: If you join the Sendcloud beta community but are not actively participating, you may be removed.