Purpose: This article explains how to enable default stock locations for your Shopify integration in Sendcloud.
Shopify default location
You can now set a default location for your inventory in your Shopify integration on Sendcloud.
This is great if you manage multiple inventory locations on Shopify.
By using this option, when a new label is created, Sendcloud will only update the order and the items inventory in the default location that you set up in your Sendcloud account.
Set up a default location
To enable a Shopify default location in Sendcloud:
- Go to Settings >Integrations
- Click on Edit underneath your Shopify integration
- Fill in the Shop default location id field, click on Save
Where to find a location ID in Shopify
- The Location ID can be found in the Shopify backend.
- Go to Settings (left bottom of the screen) > Locations > click on the location
- The ID will be visible at the end of the URL:
How to manage stocks and locations in Shopify
You can refer to Shopify's Help Center to learn more about setting up multiple stock locations.