Purpose: The Print Client App does not execute on new Apple Silicon Macs with Chip M1. Install Rosetta in order to use the Print Client App. If you follow the steps provided below, you will be able to install Rosetta.
For advanced users, Rosetta can be installed via the terminal:
Frequently asked questions
What is Rosetta?
Rosetta runs apps built for an Intel-based Mac on new Apple Silicon Macs.
Visit Apple’s official site to know more about Rosetta:
Is Rosetta an official approach from Apple?
Yes, please refer to the link provided above for more information.
Will the Print Client App work as usual with this approach?
Yes! It will work as usual and the user will be also able to print PackingSlips, Picking lists, Pickup reports, CN23, Commercial Invoices and labels (via the incoming order overview or through Pack & Go)
Download the Print Client App:
- Remove the Print Client App from the Applications folder (empty the bin once removed)
- Download the Print Client App
- Open the DMG file and drag the Print Client App to the Applications folder
- Access to the Applications folder, press [control] to right-click on the Print Client App icon and select Show Package Contents
Install the Print Client App
- Navigate to: Contents/MacOS > press [control] to right-click on Sendcloud > click on Open
- The Rosetta installation dialog box will prompt: click Install
- Click on Open and restart the computer.
The Print Client App will be running in the background and now you can start printing labels as usual.
If you are experiencing difficulties installing the Print Client App, please check our troubleshooting article: