Purpose: learn how to track and filter your shipping data using the Sendcloud Analytics feature.
Access the Analytics page
You can go to the Analytics page by clicking the bar chart icon on the top right corner.
Track your shipping data
When you land on the Analytics page, you will see an overview of your data.
The Analytics page tracks the following data:
- Shipments over time: this line graph displays shipping percentages over time.
- Shipment ratio: this donut chart shows the number of outgoing and incoming shipments.
- Shipments per carrier: this bar chart shows the carriers and number of shipments.
- Shipments per country: this table shows the country, shipment number, and incidence.
Besides these visualizations, we also offer filters.
- Click +add filter to filter your data.
- Currently, you can filter your data by:
- Date - track shipment data from the last 7, 14 or 30 days.
- Carrier - with a multi-select function.
- Country - with a multi-select function.
Business users can export all data as a CSV file. The CSV export downloads in the browser. The filters are also effective on the data you export. Click here to upgrade to a business plan.