The Sendcloud subscription plans have been updated. If the subscriptions shown in the banner above don’t match your current subscription plan and you’d like to know more, please click here.
Purpose: learn how to track and filter your shipping data using the Sendcloud Analytics feature.
Access the Analytics page
You can go to the Analytics page by clicking the bar chart icon on the top right corner.
Track your shipping data
When you land on the Analytics page, you will see an overview of your data.
The Analytics page tracks the following data:
- Shipments over time: displays the shipping percentages over time.
- Shipment ratio: displays the number of outgoing and incoming shipments.
- Shipments per carrier: displays the carriers and number of shipments per carrier.
- Shipments per country: displays the country, shipment number, and incidence.
Track your returns data
- On the analytics page click on Shipping, a drop-down menu with Returns will appear.
- Click on Returns, this will bring you to a new dashboard with your returns data.
The Return Analytics page tracks the following data:
- Returns over time: displays the return shipping percentages over time.
- Shipment ratio: displays the number of outgoing and incoming return shipments.
- Returns per carrier: displays the carriers and number of return shipments per carrier.
- Returns per country: displays the returns country, number, and incidence.
- Returned products: displays the product, number of times the product has been returned and the percentage.
- Return product reasons: displays the reason, how many times the product has been returned and the percentage.
To view data for Return reasons and Returned products please upgrade to a large plan.
Besides these visualizations, we also offer filters.
- Click +add filter to filter your data by County and Carrier.
- Click on the Shipment menu to change to the Returns Dashboard.
- Click on the date menu which by default is set to track the Last 30 days to change the date range (track shipment data from the last 7, 14 or 30 days).
Note: All the charts will be affected by the set filters.
You can export data regarding returns and shipments directly from their respective tabs in the panel. For more information, see: