Purpose: Learn how to connect your own "Colis Privé" carrier contract with your Sendcloud account in three easy steps.
Step 1: Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Small shop, Large shop et le Business plan.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or click here.
Step 2: Enable your carrier contract
Once you have activated a Sendcloud subscription, you can connect your carrier contract.
- In your Sendcloud account, navigate to Settings > Carriers & Pricing.
- Find Colis Privé in the list of carriers and press enable.
- Go to the My contracts tab and find Colis Privé from the list
- Click Add contract
Here you can add the credentials needed to validate the connection to Colis Privé. Proceed to Step 3 to find out how to obtain this information.
Step 3: Enter your credentials
Complete the form with the information below:
- Customer ID: Your account category (2 digits: one letter and one number)
- Account ID: your Colis Privé name account
- Username: the code "DISTRIBSRVWS"
- Password: the password you used to access your Colis Privé account
- To ship using shipping methods Colis Privé Home Delivery within France, Colis Privé Small Pro Relais and Colis Privé Small Pro Domicile, you only need to additionally enter the control key (API key) to activate your contract.
- To ship using shipping method Home Delivery BE, you need to enter credentials into the following fields:
- Username BE
- Password BE
- Customer ID BE (also known as Colis Prive account)
Account ID BE
If you don't have the above information or are not sure where to find it, contact the Colis Privé Technical Department so that they can provide you with a password dedicated to web services.
Step 4: Tracking
Once your contract is activated, you need to reach out to your Colis Privé account manager and let them know that you've activated your contract in the Sendcloud panel. Your account manager can then reach out to the Colis Privé IT department and inform them that you're shipping via Sendcloud. The IT department will have to enable the transmission of tracking updates via the SFTP server to Sendcloud. Once this is done, tracking updates should be available in the Sendcloud panel.
In case they change your Colis Privé account number or Account ID, your account manager will need to reach out to IT again, to reconfigure the tracking updates.
Done! Once you've followed the steps above, your Colis Privé contract should now be successfully linked to your Sendcloud platform, and you can begin shipping on your Colis Privé rates. When you create a label with a Colis Privé shipping method, the label price will now show as 0.00 EUR in your account.
If you encounter any difficulties, do not hesitate to contact us via the support section in your Sendcloud interface.