Objective: Learn how to connect your own Lettre Suivie carrier contract with your Sendcloud account.
Step 1: Activate your Sendcloud subscription
Sendcloud offers three subscriptions with which you are able to use your own transport contract: Small shop, Large shop and the Business plan.
For more information regarding which plan is best for you and the needs of your business, you can always contact us via the support section of your Sendcloud account or click here.
Step 2 : Activate your postage paid contract (port payé) with La Poste
To use and connect your Lettre Suivie contract you must first have a postage paid (port payé) contract. We invite you to contact your account executive at La Poste. For more information about the port payé contract, please visit this website.
Step 3: Contact your account executive at Sendcloud
The procedure for adding your Lettre Suivie contract requires the assistance of one of our Sendcloud advisors. To reach the one in charge of your account, we invite you to contact them directly.
If you don't know them yet or if you have just switched to one of our paying subscriptions, please contact the support team. In any case, please include the following information in your request:
- The name of your company and that you want to add your own Lettre Suivie contract to Sendcloud
- Your customer account number at La Poste (COCLICO)
- Port-payé Your port payé contract number
- Your port payé authorization number
- Drop-off location (établissement de dépôt)
Once your account executive is informed, they will take care of the necessary steps and will contact you directly to activate your contract on your Sendcloud account. Once your Lettre Suivie contract is activated, you will be able to ship with Lettre Suivie via Sendcloud.
Bordereau de dépôt (drop-off report)
Once you have connected your Lettre Suivie contract, you will be able to create your labels. To drop them off at the post office, you need to attach the deposit slip or drop-off report (Bordereau de dépôt, in French. Sendcloud allows you to automatically generate these reports from the Created Labels tab.
After selecting the list of shipments that you want to drop off at your post office, click on the Action button at the top right of the page and click on Create Bordereau de dépôt (Lettre Suivie).
proof of deposit
Renewal of barcode number range (plages de numéros)
When you add your Lettre Suivie contract, you have a limited barcode number range. Once this quota is reached, you will have to request a renewal of your codes range. You will receive notification emails to allow you to renew your codes before you have used up your barcode number range.
Please fill in this form to request new codes: formulaire WEB.
Click here for instructions on how to complete this form
- The COCLICO number is the customer number: it can be found at the top right of the invoices from La Poste (you can add zeros in front of it to reach the 8 mandatory digits = XXXXXXXX).
- In the field “vous êtes”: select “client final”
- If you do not have a franking machine, select "non"
- In the field “nature de la demande”, select “Demande de renouvellement et extension de plages”
- This will display a field that you have to fill in with your numéro de compte de suivi, which is composed of 6 digits = XXXXXX
- In the "type de solution de préparation” section, select the following solution: "SOLUTION INTERNE OU SOLUTION PROPRIETAIRE"
- "Estimation de consommation": enter an estimate of your annual volume.
Once you have checked the information in this form, click on "valider". A new dialogue window will appear indicating that your request will be taken into account.
Then, within 5 to 10 minutes, you will receive a first email with a confirmation link.
If all the information provided is correct, you will receive your new barcode number range within a maximum of 24 hours.
Update your barcode number range in your Sendcloud account
Once you have received your new barcode number range, it is important to add them to your Sendcloud account. To do this please follow the steps below:
In your Sendcloud panel, go to Settings > Carriers > My contracts. Click on the pencil icon and fill in the following fields:
- Start of barcode number range
- End of barcode number range
Click Save when done.
Done! Once you've followed the steps above, your Lettre Suivie contract should now be successfully linked to your Sendcloud platform and you can begin shipping on your Lettre Suivie rates. When you create a label with a Lettre Suivie shipping method, the label price will now show as 0.00 EUR in your account.