Purpose: view the conditions of Dutch shipping carrier Hurby, catering to the Haarlem and Amersfoort regions.
To start shipping you must first have a Hurby contract and connect it to your Sendcloud account. You can find information about shipping with Hurby here.
Hurby Same Day Delivery
Hurby Same Day Delivery service specifically caters to businesses and recipients located in the Haarlem and Amersfoort regions. Please see below for a list of available postcodes. By localising their shipping area, Hurby can offer same day delivery to provide excellent flexibility for your local customers. Parcels that are registered before 3:00 PM are collected between 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM and delivered the same evening.
Shipping method features:
- Same day delivery service
- Picked up in the afternoon, delivered in the evening
- Parcels are collected from your store location
- Through the Hurby app, parcels can be registered and tracked by you and your colleagues
- Hurby also delivers to national carriers via parcel points
- Flexible and creative way of sending orders out to your local customers quickly and reliably
- Ideal service for allowing in-store customers to have their order delivered at home later the same day
- You can easily use this service to allow your customers to have gifts ordered for a friend in the area
Characteristics of the parcel:
- Maximum weight: 10kg
- Maximum dimensions: 55 (length) x 40 (width) x 40 (height)cm
Haarlem region applicable postcode areas:
- Haarlem: 2011-2015, 2019, 2021-2026, 2031-2037, 2051, 2061, 2101-2106, 2111
- Overveen: 2051
- Bloemendaal: 2061
- Heemstede: 2101-2106
- Aerdenhout: 2111
Amersfoot region applicable postcode areas:
- Amersfoot: 3811-3819, 3821-3826, 3829, 3836
Do you have questions about shipping with Hurby? You can visit their website here for more information.