Purpose: See how your customers can easily return their parcels to you (if the Sendcloud return portal is activated) via a CityPaq terminal or locker.
Step 1: Create a CityPaq Correos account
Your client must create an account with Correos Citypaq. Once the account is activated, your customer can select a terminal at which to hand over their parcel to be returned. They should then select this terminal as the location they are going to drop off their parcel in the Sendcloud Return portal.
- To create an account, your client can register here. Fill in the form to complete registration (note: A valid Spanish mobile phone number is required).
- Verify the account. You will receive a verification code SMS to your mobile phone. Enter the code you received in the verification field on the CityPaq website and click Validate code.
- You will receive the following message when your account is successfully verified, plus an email confirmation.
- Complete registration information. After clicking on Submit, you will be asked to fill in additional information to complete your registration. Your client must fill this in.
Step 2: Add the terminal
Once the client has entered their registration information, they will be asked to add their CityPaq terminal. this is the location they will deliver their parcel to in order for it to be returned.
- Enter your postcode and town.
- The nearest available terminal will appear. Select it on the map.
- This terminal is now associated with the account.
Step 3: Obtain the label through the Sendcloud returns portal
Your client can obtain the shipping label and tracking number for their return through the Sendcloud return portal. Send the link to your return portal to your client. They can then initiate the return process. At the point where the client has to select a return location, they should select the terminal they have added in their CityPaq account.
For more information on how your customers can make returns through the Sendcloud return portal, visit this article.
Step 4: Initiate a shipment/return in CityPaq
Once your customer has obtained their return label through the return portal, they need to add the tracking number on the label in CityPaq.
- In their CityPaq account, go to the Shipping/Return section. The terminal they added in Step 2 will appear in this section.
- Click on "Start a shipment/return".
- Fill in the required information.
- In the section "What type of shipment do you want to make" select "Pre-registered Return/Shipping".
- Find the tracking number as it appears on the return label created through the Sendcloud return portal. The tracking number should be shown as follows:
- In the shipping code field, enter the tracking number from the return label.
- Select the size of the package and click Continue.
- In the next step, click on Confirm to confirm that the information entered is correct.
- After confirming a summary of the shipment will appear. This is where you will find the number that serves as the key (opening code) to open the locker/terminal.
- Following this, you will also receive an email and an SMS with the shipment summary.
- In the Paqs section, you can find your shipments or return.From here you can also cancel a shipment/return that has been initiated.
- For more information visit the Citypaq's Frequently Asked Questions section: https://www.citypaq.es/homepaq/preguntas-frecuentes.html