Purpose: Learn how to connect your Kaufland webshop with Sendcloud in less than five minutes.
Step 1: Enable API Access
- Login to your Kaufland seller account here. Don't yet have an account? Click here to register.
- Once logged in, select the Account Settings menu item from the sidebar.
- Select the API tab
- Under the section "Current API Key" click the Regenerate new API keys button to generate your API keys. Copy and paste your Client Key and Secret key into an empty Notepad or Word document. These are the access codes you will need to enter into your Sendcloud account to authenticate the access to Kaufland .
Step 2: Connect to Sendcloud
- In your Sendcloud panel, go to Settings > Integrations and find Kaufland in the integrations list. You can also search for it in the search bar.
- Click "Connect" to open the connection settings.
- Give your integration a name (such as the name of your Kaufland seller account or marketplace) and paste in the API credentials you gathered in Step 1 into the correct fields (Client key and Secret key).
- Click the Save button.
- Once saved, your credentials will be validated and your order synchronization will begin in the background. Please note that only orders which have the status Need to be sent in Kaufland and have been created in the last 30 days will be imported into Sendcloud.
- Your Kaufland shop is now connected to Sendcloud! Your orders will automatically appear in the incoming order overview where they can be processed and you can print your labels.
Step 3: Import orders
With Sendcloud, you can decide whether the orders are split per article contained in the order (order unit) during import or whether the entire order is to be imported by your Kaufland integration. You can do this by following these steps:
- Make sure that the connection between your Kaufland integration and Sendcloud has been established as described in step 2.
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Kaufland
- Go to Integrations ( see previous screenshot) > Configure synchronization type > choose your type > save
- The change has been saved now. Please note: there is no confirmation after saving. Please refresh the page again.