Purpose: Learn how to connect your Kaufland webshop with Sendcloud in less than five minutes.
Step 1: Enable API Access
2. Once logged in, select the Shop Settings menu item from the sidebar.
3. Select the API tab:
4. Under the section "Generate new access data" click the Regenerate access data button to generate your API keys. Copy and paste your Client Key and Secret key into an empty Notepad or Word document. These are the access codes you will need to enter into your Sendcloud account to authenticate the access to Kaufland .
Step 2: Connect to Sendcloud
1. In your Sendcloud panel, go to Settings > Integrations and find Kaufland in the integrations list. You can also search for it in the search bar.
2. Click "Connect" to open the connection settings.
3. Give your integration a name (such as the name of your Kaufland seller account or marketplace) and paste in the API credentials you gathered in Step 1 into the correct fields (Client key and Secret key).
4. Click the Save button.
5. Once saved, your credentials will be validated and your order synchronization will begin in the background. Please note that only orders which have the status Need to be sent in Kaufland and have been created in the last 30 days will be imported into Sendcloud.